Since 2003, WordPress has been around and known as the most popular and free content management system (CMS*) for website design available in the market intended for businesses and blogging purposes. WordPress powers some of the most important websites on the planet. In fact over 30% of all websites found online! In addition, WordPress also becomes the content management software chosen by the most successful websites worldwide over the last few years.
- Easy to Learn and Use. WordPress is easy to learn and use. You can easily add new pages, images, blog posts, etc.
- Cheap to Develop. Because WordPress has a free source, you can develop it without breaking a bank.
- Huge Community. WordPress is used by multiple companies, businesses and others, as well as many developers, are using WordPress in developing websites.
- SEO and Mobile Friendly. The code presented behind WordPress is clean and simple, which makes the search engine tools read easily and index the content of the site. Because it is mobile-friendly, the mobile users can still find you.
- Endless Customization. WordPress may act as your website engine. The feel, as well as the look of the site, can be 100 percent customizable that is why your branding can have a chance to shine with the help of your site and deliver a nice experience for your visitors.
- Flexibility and Scalability. Websites developed with WordPress are flexible and scalable. That means that you can start with a modest single page website and grow it without any problem to a multipage site with lots of features and options.
- Extended User Management. As WordPress administrator, you can set-up as many users as you can and assign capabilities and levels for every user.
Choosing to have a WordPress website is the best initial step towards business success.
* What is CMS?
CMS (Content Management System) is a software system that allow users with little or no knowledge of HTML or web programming languages to create and manage website content with ease.
Once the site is up and running you will be able to create, update and manage pages, menu items, posts, and almost every other aspect of a site through an easy and intuitive interface thus eliminating the need for hiring a web expert to manage these tasks for you.